4922 Lakeshore Drive
PO Box 389
Bolton Landing, NY 12814-0389
Phone: (518) 644-2233 Fax: (518)644-2234
Email the Director
Labor Day through Mid-June
Tuesday 10am to 6pm
Wednesday10am to 6pm
Thursday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday 10am to 6pm
Saturday 10am to 4pm
From Mid-June through Labor Day
Monday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Wednesday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Thursday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Bolton Free Library and the Bolton After School Program will host another movie night this Saturday, March 10th from 6 to 8pm, at the library. The movie will be The NutJob 2 – Nutty by Nature, starring Will Arnett, Maya Rudolph, Jackie Chan, and Katherine Heigl. The cost for the movie will be six dollars per child.
There will be a concession stand to benefit the After School Program, so outside food is not allowed. The pizza is provided by Cates’ Italian Garden.
Mark your calendars for the upcoming movie nights: April 21st, May 12th, and June 9th.
What is Overdrive?
OverDrive is a free service offered by the Bolton Free Library that lets you borrow digital content (like eBooks and audiobooks) anytime, anywhere.
All you need to get started with free digital content from your library is an internet connection and a library card.
The Bolton Free Library is offering a hands-on workshop on how to use Overdrive Wednesday, March 14th at 7pm, with Pat Cianci, at the library. Attendees must bring their devices and have a valid library card. Megan will be available to hand out library cards to anyone in need of one.
Cabin Fever Party and First Ever Scavenger Hunt
OK-time to get that cup of tea or glass of wine and sit down, take a break and read this.
2 things :
1. The winter has been long and cold. So, as Taylor Swift says, let’s “Shake it Off ” !!! The Bolton Library is having it’s FIRST EVER Scavenger Hunt/ Cabin Fever Party and you, lucky you, are invited. Details:
Scavenger Hunt–Forms are available at the Library from Saturday, March 3 to March 17th. The fee is $25 for up to a group of 4. And–this also includes admission for your party to the Cabin Fever Party. Can you believe it? The completed form may be dropped off at the Library at any time or at Frederick’s On March 18th, during the Party.
Cabin Fever Party at Frederick’s on March 18th from 5-8 pm. There will be a delicious buffet and fabulous music by the Blue Moon Band. If you do not participate in the Hunt, the suggested donation is $10 per person, no charge for children under 10.
Gift Basket–you will also be able to purchase tickets to win an AMAZING gift basket. Tickets are ONLY $1 apiece and are available at the Library and on the day of the party.
Prizes for winners of the Hunt — Each winner will receive a gift card to Stewarts for either a free cup of coffee or an ice cream. WOW !!!
All winning team names will be put in a hat. 3 names will be drawn for 1 of the following prizes:
1. Full day pass, a party of 4, Tubby Tubes snow tubing, no expiration date, so if the snow has melted, you can use it next year. (We think of everything ). Value= $88
2. Party of 4 pass for a 2 mile, 3-hour Lazy River Tubing ride, Get your Speedo out !!!, no expiration date. Value= $ 125
3. FULL YEAR PASS, a party of 4, no expiration date, for snow tubing, Lazy River rides, Mini Golf, Adventure Land, hiking, kayaking, zorbing (roll around like a hamster in a big bubble ) and FestiFall !!!! Value = $ 200
Phew !! I’m tired of typing. So, get your hounds out and start hunting !!!
2. Oh No–One more thing, we will need volunteers on the day of the Party (March 18th ). We need help manning the donation table, selling Basket tickets, checking answers on forms that are handed in that day. So, if you can help, please call Megan at the Library (518-644-2233).